Digital Signage is an electronic billboard system used to present dynamic information electronically. It’s a medium to reach customers, employees, partners, passengers, students and citizens and advertise, display information or messages through non-conventional communication mode.
We provide digital signage solutions across a diverse set of vertical markets including retail, fast food, hospitality, corporate, Government, financial, education, and health care.
Shortcomings of Traditional and Existing Signage Solutions
- Logistical nightmare to plug-in USB in each screen
- Absence of proof of play and reporting
- Dynamic centralized scheduling of content is not possible
- Difficult and expensive to create a standalone networked platform
- Ad planning, management and monetization is not possible on real time basis
- Cost of Operation
Because of these handicaps, stand-alone signage screens are merely digital boards rather than dynamic, intelligent medium of information dissemination.
Digital Signage used effectively in
- Display in Malls
- News Rooms
- Sports Stadium
- Corporate Events
- Product Launches and many more…
Features & Benefits
- Supports all video and multimedia formats like video, static graphics, flash animation.
- Multi-play-mode. Order play, Loop play, Random play. Realizing gapless playback.
- Remote management on one or multi machines. Remote RSS subscription.
- Remote control orders upon releasing, time-setting, deleting and other machine network management.
- Program operated, can be controlled from a central controlling system
- Can be operated using cloud technology from a remote location.
- Dynamic scroll text, interactive content, etc.
- Inventory listing facility for effective campaign roll out
- Improved sales reach by inter-network group Ads
- Content management & scheduling
- Live/Localized real time content insertion
- “Intelligent” Digital Signage capable of dynamic, real time scheduling, target advertising leading to high client engagement
Sales: Helps in promoting a brand or advertising a sale. Your “Custodian” at a hotel, bar or club can promote facilities, services offered, can list daily events, restaurant menus, conference schedules, etc.
Efficiency: Minimal manpower requirement for operating and managing the entire network of screens.
Manageability: Freedom from the hassles of operating the central platform.